Wednesday, July 8, 2015

The Little Firecracker's First 4th

Heeeey.

Sleeping baby means hurry and post as many pictures from the holiday weekend as possible, right?  Right??

I thought so.  Never mind the hampers full of clothes that need to be sorted.  They're not going anywhere.

Much to my chagrin, I didn't capture as many moments as I would have liked.  Here's what I managed to get:

 
[Evelyn with Aunt Sember in their coordinating patriotic apparel]
 
[Snoozing through meeting Uncle Donny]
 
 
[Getting in some quality snuggle time with Grandma Lynn]
 
[A little father-son chat]
 
 
[Getting to know Grandma Cris a little]
 
[Finally got to meet and enjoy snuggles with her Grandpa Herb this weekend!]
 
 
[I think her favorite spot at Grandma and Grandpa's is going to be in Grandpa's rocking chair.]
 
[Relaxing on the porch swing with Grandma Beth]
 
[Truce? eyes after a rough afternoon for mom and baby]
 
 
[Grandma and Aunt Katie teaching Evie mischief]
 
  
["Wipe boogies on Mommy?  I could never!"]
 
[Snuggling with my favorite girls]
 
[Post-late night meal faces are some of my favorites.]
 
[So, so, so glad Grandma Beth and Grandpa Herb joined us for the long weekend!]
 
[Being burped is not her favorite.]
 
[Still making us laugh with her expressions]
 
[Sleeping through her first Rude family pictures... photo courtesy de Aunt Sember]
 
[And fussing through her first Rude cousin picture... photo courtesy de Ash and Caleb]
 
[Newest Rude-side babies. Photo courtesy de Ash and Caleb...
Funny faces and karate kicks courtesy de Savannah and Evie]
 
[Bad headaches call for baby snuggles]
 
 
We had a great, albeit tiring holiday weekend.  I think the excitement was a bit much for the little lady to get used to, which contributed to a few missed photo ops.  There's always next time though.
 
Next time, I plan to tell you about that Bible book I mentioned awhile back.  Take care until then.
 
Aim


No comments:

Post a Comment